I love this room!! This is the kids play room and Ava loves to play in here. Her favorite thing is puzzles, play-
doh, and coloring. I love it because it keeps the mess in this room not all over the house. On Friday
nights Ava and I have movie night together (S
tephen usually closes) and you can bet you can catch us watching her favorite movie" Finding
Nemo" God Bless that little fish!

All I can say is that
IKEA is great and I love all the loud and crazy colors. What can I say my
Latina escapes me every once in a while.

The quilt that is hanging up is the first quilt that I have ever made. Thanks Momma Hood for all your help and well its loud and crazy colors!
Hmm..kinda like me huh?

I think this room will be great for both babies!!
No comments:
Post a Comment