WoW Preschool already! Ava is enrolled in a private preschool Hop Into Learning We feel so blessed to have found this wonderful school. Ava has 8 classmates total. Mrs. Jensen has a wonderful classroom with lots of different learning stations. I love it!! Mrs. Jensen's curriculum sounds perfect and right on track for Ava. The class will go on field trips once a month and they even have cooking class once a month!! We are so excited for Ava and her new school year!!
(this tree was planted when Ava was born) Ava and Mrs. Jensen (sorry it was really sunny outside)
Ava's school looks really cute! Makes me want to run a preschool in my basement. For some reason, I thought her tecaher was older, like retirement age.... By the way - is there more than one Ava in her class already?
3 comments:
Ava's school looks really cute! Makes me want to run a preschool in my basement. For some reason, I thought her tecaher was older, like retirement age....
By the way - is there more than one Ava in her class already?
It looks like she will have a blast! I'm happy you found such a great preschool. I also thought the teacher would be older.
How cute Our babies our growing up!
Post a Comment