Tuesday, March 6, 2012

Swimming Lessons

Ava & Corbin started swimming lessons yesterday. I wasn't sure how well Corbin was going to do. He has never done a "class" type thing yet, he's shy and well he's a hand full but he did AMAZING!! His swim coach called out his name and he went right over and said "That's me, I'm Corbin!" He waved goodbye to me and that was it. It actually made me really sad, for the first time he seemed so big!. Maybe he is ready for preschool.
 Ava is in level 2 and was on the other side of the pool. Lots of pictures of Cor, but Ava was great. Jumping of the edge and learning how to dive!! I will get pictures of her next time. I was busy keeping my eye on Corbin. A little nerve racking for mommy :)



 Corbin's class
Sienna who didn't have a care in the world :)

No comments: