Monday, May 28, 2012

The Birth of Hood Baby # Four

Braxton Levi Hood
Born: May 21, 2012
2:52pm
6lbs 14oz -20 inches









3 comments:

Chelseanator said...

HUGE Congrats!!!!!
So sweet and precious! All of your kids are so cute and adorable. You have such a beautiful, happy, wonderful family! I love the family photos especially! Baby Braxton looks just like a Hood :] and will fit right in. Love the middle name especially :] nice!!! Hope all is well and you have been able to rest, rest, rest, and just love that baby up! So glad your mom is/was there! Enjoy and best of wishes! You are an amazing and awesome mom! Good job!!!! :]

Lots of love and well wishes, Chelsea, John, & Levi :]

Laura said...

I have been a horrible friend! I never know when to call since you said his days/nights are backwards, I'm afraid I'll call right after you've finally gotten to sleep!
He is beautiful and I am so happy for you guys!

filmansantiago said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.